Part of what makes my business worthwhile is it provides me with the opportunity to make a significant difference in the lives of others.
For example, proceeds from the CashFlow game always go to one of my favorite local charities, my Client Appreciation 4th of July party is also a food drive where guests bring their non-perishable items, and the same goes with my Annual Holiday Party.
Local charities tend to serve local children and women, and make the most of every dollar (not spending donations on executive salaries like so many of the big national non-profits do).
The charities that I now support are:
- Community’s Child in Lomita CA,
- Rainbow Services in San Pedro CA,
- The DeDe Hicks Volunteer Center in Torrance CA, 1736 in Torrance,
- The Mobile Medical Unit for Children, at Little Company of Mary “For Our Children”
- And of course many churches, foundations and other charities as I can
I encourage you too, to reach out and touch the life of someone in need. If you’re not sure who to help, then click on each name and see what these heartfelt, local organizations are doing for your community.