Checklist for a successful loan approval
Not everything will apply to you or your situation.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact me today.
• 1 month of paystubs.
• 2 years federal tax returns with all attachments (W2s, K1s, 1099s, etc) (all pages).
• 2 months’ bank statements for checking, savings, 401ks, IRAs, anything with cash value (all pages).
• Social security award letter.
• Pension award letter.
• Mortgage billing statements on your house and all rentals.
• House insurance policy for your house and all rentals.
• Divorce decree.
• Child support court order.
• Bankruptcy filing and discharge.
• Picture ID.
• Social security card for FHA and VA loans only.
• Resident Alien card if applicable.
• DD214 if you are a veteran.