You cannot use public assistance as income.


If you or someone you know gets housing assistance such as section 8 or VA housing, you can use this income to qualify. If you have questions about this or any other qualifying questions, feel free to call me.

Are you up on TRID? Do you know the timing and how to avoid delays? Don’t let TRID trip you up, contact me today.