This calculator shows you possible savings by using an accelerated bi-weekly mortgage payment. Bi-weekly payments accelerate your mortgage payoff by paying 1/2 of your normal monthly payment every two weeks. By the end of each year, you will have paid the equivalent of 13 monthly payments instead of 12. This simple technique can shave years off your mortgage and save you thousands of dollars in interest. Click on the 'View Report' button to see your savings!
- Mortgage Mondays: The 5 Biggest Lies About FHA Loans
- Should I Refinance my Mortgage with Interest Rates Getting Lower?
- Did you qualify for a better or worse loan than expected when applying for a mortgage? What was the year and what did your financial situation look like?
- How Many Months Behind on your Mortgage Before the Banks can Start to Foreclose?
- Is it Worth Refinancing my House to Build an Addition? My Loan-to-Value Ratio Will Still Be 80%.